Monday, February 8, 2010

Puppy Play Time

Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy had friends over to watch something they kept calling the "Super Bowl." I kept thinking that I was going to see a giant bowl of food or something, but nothing ever happened. Anyway, I was glad Mommy and Daddy's friends came over because they brought my friends! I got to see Rudi and Elliott! I haven't seen Rudi is a long time, and he and I played and played until we got too loud and our mommies told us to lay down.

Elliott is a yellow lab mix and doesn't really like to play with me much. He just likes to hang out and chew my bones.

Rudi is a 118-pound, black lab/great dane mix and he has a really deep voice that scares our neighbors. I'm not scared of him, even though he's a lot bigger than me. He's one of my best friends and we have so much fun together.
Here's a picture of me and Rudi playing tug-o-war with my bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment